"No matter who, no matter what, no matter where you are on the journey of life, you are welcome in this place."
Reach us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/AllPeoplesChristianChurch/
or you can email Reverend Robert Blair at email@example.com
822 E. 20th Street, Los Angeles 90011
All Peoples Christian Church Los Angeles- Practicing the Radical Love and Radical Hospitality of Jesus Christ! We are a progressive Christian community of faith.
By calling ourselves progressive Christians, we mean we are Christians who…
1. Believe that following the path of the teacher Jesus can lead to healing and wholeness, a mystical connection to “God,” as well as an awareness and experience of not only the Sacred, but the Oneness and Unity of all life;
2. Affirm that the teachings of Jesus provide but one of many ways to experience “God,” the Sacredness, Oneness and Unity of life, and that we can draw from diverse sources of wisdom, including Earth, in our spiritual journey;
3. Seek and create community that is inclusive of ALL people, including but not limited to:
Conventional Christians and questioning skeptics,
Believers and agnostics,
Those of all races, cultures, and nationalities
Those of all sexual orientations and all gender identities,
Those of all classes and abilities,
Those historically marginalized,
All creatures and plant life;
4. Know that the way we behave towards one another and Earth is the fullest expression of what we believe, therefore we vow to walk as Jesus might have walked in this world with radical compassion, inclusion, and bravery to confront and positively change the injustices we experience as well as those we see others experiencing;
5. Find grace in the search for understanding and believe there is more value in questioning with an open mind and open heart, than in absolutes or dogma;
6. Work toward peace and justice among all people and all life on Earth;
7. Protect and restore the integrity of our Earth and all of Creation;
8. Commit to a path of life-long learning, compassion, and selfless love on this journey toward a personally authentic and meaningful faith.
As an open and affirming community we welcome and support our LGBTQ+ siblings. We celebrate God's love for all. We celebrate our differences and diversity always seeking to be a "living mosaic of God's love. Our community enjoys fellowship with open and loving people who seek to fulfill the dream that "...God's house shall be called a house of prayer for all peoples!" (Isaiah 56:7)
Just off the I-10 - one block off the intersection of West Washington Blvd and South San Pedro Street in historic South Los Angeles
Two blocks south of San Pedro stop on LA Metro Blue Line.
822 East 20th Street, Los Angeles, CA 90011
Phone: (714) 943-4777